Make a search if you cannot find what you are looking for.
|PMA08: PENTAX Announces Pro Program|
|Written by Nature Sniper|
|Friday, 01 February 2008|
GOLDEN, Colo. --(Business Wire)-- Jan. 31, 2008 PENTAX Imaging Company has announced a PENTAX Professional Services program (PPS) to support professional photographers with several services and benefits. Designed exclusively to support PENTAX products for the working pro, membership is complimentary and limited to working professional photographers.
Known for superior photography products including the K series of digital SLR camera bodies that are compatible with every PENTAX lens ever made, PENTAX systems allow lens interchangeability for a multitude of photographic options. PENTAX will continue to release new and exciting lenses including super fast, special purpose, impressive zoom ranges, and telephoto lenses that will incorporate the new SDM (Supersonic Drive Motor) technology for ultra fast and quiet auto-focusing.
Benefits to members of the new PPS program include:
-- 72 hour rush turnaround on most PENTAX digital SLR repairs. (Repair charges may be incurred depending on existing or extended warranty programs.)
-- Short-term equipment loans that allow photographers to evaluate equipment prior to an actual purchase and/or borrow unique or limited availability lenses for one-time shoots.
-- Direct access to dedicated customer service representatives in PENTAX headquarters to answer technical questions, arrange product loans, or monitor equipment through the repair process to make sure the repair process is timely.
PPS membership is limited to PENTAX professional photographers who derive 51 percent or more of their annual income from photography. Membership may be obtained by completing a PENTAX Professional Service program application. Interested photographers are asked to complete the application, provide an original signature and mail it to the address listed on the form (fax or e-mail copies of this application will not be accepted). PENTAX will notify new members about acceptance within 2-3 weeks. At the time of acceptance, PENTAX will provide more information about rush repair servicing, short-term product loans, and a list of the contact information for PPS customer service representatives who will be able to assist with any aspect of the PPS program, products and services.
- Olympus E-400 Japan Gallery by Dpreview
- Adobe Lightroom Beta
- Three DIWA Gold Awards to recent Canon cameras
- 2007: 10 Photo Industry Predictions Part 1 of 3
- Canon 40D in the house?
- Editorial: PMA Vaporware Wrap-Up
- Adobe announces Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom™ 1.0
- IDC reports on 2006 digicam market
- EOS-1D Mark III in Singapore
- Sony/Alpha Full Frame Lenses: 300mm f/4 and 600mm f/4 or200mm f/2.8? (Photo)
- Update: Adobe Camera Raw 4.2
- Canon solved autofucus problem of EOS-1D Mark III
- Olympus Announces Three New Zuiko Digital Lenses For Quiet, Ultra-Fast Autofocus
- Press Release: Opening of 1st Dedicated Imaging and Photography Event in South East Asia and the Pac
- HOYA Corporation and PENTAX Corporation, Merged
- Sensors - does size and type matter by Think Camera
- Canon EOS 450D, 5D Mark II, 7D coming?
- Sony Alpha 200 (A200) Photos Leaked
- Pentax announces K20D with 14.6 Megapixel, K200D and Five New Lenses
- Pentax K20D Digital SLR Fact Sheet
- Pentax K20D Official Sample Photos
- Pentax K20D ISO1600 ISO800 Sample Photos
- Pentax K20D and K200D Introduction Video
- PMA08: Canon's EF200mm f/2L IS USM and EF800mm f/5.6L IS USM Lenses Launching
- PMA08: Sunex to Exhibit at Las Vegas PMA 2008, Jan 31-Feb 2
- Nikon D60 Leaked Press Release
- Nikon to 24mm T/S, AF-S 60mm micro and 16-85mm VR?
- PMA08: TamronLaunch SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO (Model A001)
- Nikon D60 Official Sample Photos
- PMA08: Sony Alpha DSLR-A300 and DLSR A350 Announced
- PMA08: Vario Sonnar T* 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA for Sony Alpha announced
- PMA08: Sony Alpha 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G Announced
- PMA08: Sigma 200-500 f/2.8 EX DG
- PMA08: Manufacturers Report
- Pentax K20D Portrait Sample
- Pentax DA 17-70mm f/4 AL [IF] SDM Lens Announced
- PhotoPlus 2008: Sony Announces Professional Photographer Program