Sigma release SIGMA SD14 Firmware Ver.1.01
Written by Nature Sniper
Friday, 13 April 2007
Sigma has released a firmware update for SIGMA SD14 dSLR with Firmware Ver.1.01.
The bennifits of the updates area as follow:
- Sensor cleaning can now be done by powering the camera from the battery.
Originally, sensor cleaning was only available through the dedicated AC adapter.
If the voltage level of the battery becomes lower than a certain level,
the camera will emit a warning beep and will close the cleaning mode.
We strongly recommend using a fully charged battery for the sensor
- If using the camera in 'A' mode with flash photography, the
selected shutter speed would either be 1/60 or 1/180sec depending on
the focal length.
Now, the optimum shutter speed is selected from the range of 1/60 to 1/180sec.
- A slow sync mode has now been added if using the camera in 'A' mode
with flash photography. The optimum shutter speed is selected from a
range of 30sec to 1/180sec.
- Improved image quality when reviewing images on the rear LCD.
- Corrects the overexposure issue when using flash with high ISO setting under certain conditions.
- Corrects the incompatibility issue with some FAT16 formated large CF cards.
- Corrects the phenomenon of the intermittent camera freeze under certain conditions.
- Corrects the malfunction of wireless flash with built-in flash under certain conditions.
- Corrects the phenomenon that did not save the AdobeRGB setting when changed from sRGB. This was the bug in the menu display.
- Corrects the phenomenon that the LCD flickered under certain conditions.
- Corrects terminology in the Korean menu.
Download SIGMA SD14 Firmware v1.01: s14v101.bin(2.66MB)
Recommend this article...